Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vacation

Wow summer has almost come and gone. It was a great time though. Beau and I went to California and Florida both this month. His dad lives outside of LA now and the scenery was beautiful out there. We broke in the camera and had a great time! After coming home for a few days from there we went to Orlando in Florida for a week with Justin and Heidi. We had a great time seeing the beaches, Universal Studios, and Sea World. Beau's mom has a condo out there and we got stay in a nice resort and just relax.

So school is getting ready to start back and things are looking good. I'm excited to start the new year and I'm ready for a new batch of kiddos. It's going to be a good start to really teach what they need. Last year I kinda felt like I was stepping into someone else's shoes and this year I know what I'm doing and it really feels like my classroom. I'm also getting a new aide and she is excited to get a change in pace. This will a fresh start for us both!

No comments:

Post a Comment