Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hanson!!

Oh my goodness it's been such a long week. The kids are crazy and so ready for summer. Tomorrow should be extra busy. I have therapy all day with the morning kiddos, tons of IEP work with the PM kids, two meetings after school, dinner with friends, and frantically cleaning and packing for Tulsa! I'm so excited. I feel like I'm back in middle school when I was a brand new fan. The whole experience is going to be great I hope. It's really rare when you get to see your favorite band in such an intimate setting. :) Beau and I are driving so pray for safe travels. Then when we get back on Sunday it's Family Day at church so we'll be busy all day there too. Whew! Hopefully I can survive and then get through our last full week of school. So excited for summer!! Off to bed now good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment