Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So it's been an eventful week already. Monday I found out that I am going to get to go to the MOE event in Tulsa to see Hanson! Hooray!! I didn't think I was going to get to go and I had resigned myself to that, but I got the official word that I someone had canceled and I was in! :) Beau obviously wasn't to excited, but it should still be a fun weekend. We are actually going to try and see his half brother who lives up there, which will be nice. I've never met him and it will be nice to meet more of his family.

Yesterday my mom and I went out to a church over in Hurst and picked up some beautiful plants for a great price. The bonus? The money went to help this church's mission work. Also, this week we have been planning for my field trip with the kiddos. We were going to the zoo on Friday, but the swine flu has canceled it. I'm so bummed! All school functions are canceled including out 4th grade play day, any UIL functions and so on. I understand where they are coming from, but it still stinks. My kids were looking forward to it and I don't want to break their little hearts :(

So that's been my week so far. Now we are watching American Idol to see who gets kicked off. Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment