Saturday, January 16, 2010

Changes

So my week of almost no technology was great! I had a ton of time to think, pray, work out and just clean up my life. I'm hoping I can keep this good vibe up. I'll use my computer and watch some TV, but I don't want it to consume me like it has in the past. It felt very good to have so much time to think and recenter myself.

During this time American Idol started. That was so hard to not watch the whole thing! We fastforwarded thorugh most of it, but I think I saw the highlights. I had several wonderful ladies over to scrap Friday night and that was a blast! Carmen came and we helped her kick off the scrapping habit. I think she is hooked! I still haven't picked up all my stuff so I think I may get back to it in a bit. Overall it was a great week and I look forward to a great year!

I will continue to pray for all those around me and I hope you all will continue to pray for me. We need to remember the true reason we are all here. Letting the wordly things come between us and God is not the way to be. I hope you all have a great week and God bless!

Luke 9:23-24
Then he said to them all: " If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

No comments:

Post a Comment